Carpet and Textile Cleaning
" . . . EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE!"
Services are provided by Certified Technicians using IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) Standards Endorsed by Major Carpet Manufacturers.
* Carpet Cleaning
* Upholstery Cleaning
* Free Consultation
* Carpet Appearance Maintenance (CAM) Programs
"A different kind of Service Company . . . exceeding your expectations!"
A Level of Service, Unlike Anything You've Ever Experienced Before . . . Guaranteed!
What Makes Us Different?
* RestorePro is an IICRC Certified Firm
* ResotrePro Technicians are Certified by the IICRC
* RestorePro has Specialized Cleaning Methods and Equipment (State of the Art)
* RestorePro's Quick Drying System
* RestorePro's Customized CAM Programs
* RestorePro Employees are Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
* RestorePro's Pre-Inspection System - Free Carpet Cleaning Consultation
* RestorePro's Individualized Attention to your Needs
* RestorePro's Verified Customer Satisfaction
* RestorePro's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
* RestorePro's Service " . . . exceeding your expectations!"
RestorePro Objectives: " . . . Exceeding Your Expectations!"
* Eliminate your frustrations of paying to have your carpets cleaned and not being satisfied with the results.
* Maintain a consistently warm, clean and inviting look for your visitors and employees.
* Promote a healthy environment by reducing the airborne pollutants and biocontaminants in your floor coverings that contribute to allergies and an unhealthy indoor environment.
* Help extend the useful life of your fine, textile floor coverings
* Guaranteed results
A Higher Level of Service That Includes:
1. Mechanical Pile Lifting - Performing this "essential" step just prior to steam extraction opens the pile and stands the yarn up so the extraction can remove the maximum amount of dirt. Ninety percent (90%) of the soil on a carpet is dry soil (sand, grit, leaves, paper shreds, food, etc.) This procedure helps remove grit and soil that destroys your carpet.
2. Preconditioning Carpet - Apply hot blended solvent cleaners to separate and suspend the biocontaminants and airborne soils. Give special care to spots and stains that do not respond to the prespray.
3. Rotary Steam Extraction - Provides deep cleaning that thoroughly flushes biocontaminants and soils from the carpet with superior results on heavily soiled carpets. Our process gently, but thoroughly, cleans the entire carpet fiber producing 650 cleaning passes per minute while doing no damage to the carpet backing or underlayment. The carpets we clean this way dry fast with very little residue from our cleaning agents and they stay fresh and clean longer. Hand vacuum along the edges of the room and around doorjambs. Wipe down/dust all exposed baseboards (where applicable).
4. Restorative Cleaning - Has your carpet taken on a dull, "lifeless" appearance? This may be due to extremely heavy soiling as a result of over-extended cleaning cycles or improper cleaning methods. This optional, additional cleaning procedure, in conjunction with our Rotary Steam Extraction Cleaning can often bring your carpet back to life.
5. Finish Carpet - Place protective pads and foam blocks under furniture (as required). Set the carpet fibers using a grooming rake to maximize drying efficiency.
6. Apply 3M ScotchGard Carpet Protector (optional) - ScotchGard Protector helps to keep your carpet clean and fresh, makes vacumming more efficient; so damaging, dry soils are easily removed. Prevents most spills from penetrating fibers . . . so clean up is easier, reducing the likelihood of permanent stains. Protect your investment.
7. Follow Up - The day following your cleaning, we will either call you or personally visit you to make sure the cleaning was completed to your satisfaction.
Your carpets will be noticeably cleaner. We are confident you will be pleased with the clean look and extended wear your carpets will enjoy.
The IICRC sets the standards for textile care. These standards are endorsed by all of the major carpet manufacturers. Only a select group of textile care service providers obtain this certification, demonstrating they are knowledgeable and committed to meeting these strict standards. Even fewer assure that certified technicians are actually on-site, caring for your cleaning requirements in person.
RestorePro, Inc. has invested heavily in the training and education provided by IICRC, helping facilitate a significantly higher level of quality and customer service. Our trademark "White Glove Service, . . . experience the difference!" speaks to our commitment and resulting customer satisfaction.
Continuing Education Notification Signups RestorePro's continuing education classes are ready and will begin being scheduled throughout the year. If you are interested in being notified about upcoming dates, please signup for CE class notifications...
IICRC and RestorePro Announce WRT Certification The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and RestorePro announce the following certification: Water Restoration Technician (WRT) Donald Giles, WRT RestorePro remains...
Beware: Health Effects of Water Damage Water damage events happen more often than the average person realizes. There are very real health risks associated with water damage; risks that can be effectively minimized or substantially increased,...
Buy a New Toothbrush You receive a panicked call from a policyholder telling you that they have had a fire in their home… what should you tell them? Obviously, each of you has a procedure that you follow which includes making...